Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 8% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,409 (€3,736) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)