Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 5% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,921 (€3,695) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (39 minutes ago)