Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11919 USD / SEK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 9% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,573 (38,366 kr) in Växjö.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)