Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10962 USD / SEK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,466 (22,495 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (26 minutes ago)