Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11201 USD / SEK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,767 (33,627 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)