Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12113 USD / SEK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,643 (38,331 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)