Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11357 USD / SEK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 5% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,377 (20,928 kr) in Västerås.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)