Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,299 (COL$6,863,276) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)