Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00861 USD / RSD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 48% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,310 (152,161 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)