Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00157 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 39% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,748 (CH$1,746,435) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)