Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00896 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,815 (¥314,216) in Utsunomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)