Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00871 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,878 (¥330,242) in Utsunomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)