Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 8% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,396 in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)