Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 7% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,903 in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)