Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01972 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,354 (Php271,460) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)