Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,533 (₩2,881,374) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)