Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 657 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 USD / MNT
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 56% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,108 (2,757,283 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)