Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 722 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 USD / MNT
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 53% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,753 (4,225,501 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)