Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 577 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 USD / MNT
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 53% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,942 (4,749,663 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)