Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $4,227 (₩4,779,907) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (40 minutes ago)