Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 USD / BAM
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 50% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,160 (3,458KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)