Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 USD / BAM
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 57% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,077 (1,951KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)