Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 USD / BAM
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 50% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,297 (3,660KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)