Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 516 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 USD / BAM
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,173 (3,651KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (34 minutes ago)