Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,072 (COL$3,129,843) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)