Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 USD / COP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,239 (COL$6,042,102) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)