Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 834 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 7% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,490 in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)