Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02001 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 30% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,262 (Php163,053) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)