Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01989 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,822 (Php242,398) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)