Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06310 USD / ARS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,407 (ARS $22,301) in Tucumán.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (26 minutes ago)