Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 853 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 23% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,408 in Tucson, Arizona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (39 minutes ago)