Cost of living comparison between Tucson, Arizona, United States and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 533 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,543 in Tucson, Arizona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)