Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 52% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,203 (S/. 3,925) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)