Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 623 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11889 USD / NOK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 36% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,403 (kr 28,624) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)