Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 474 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11945 USD / NOK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 36% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,388 (kr 28,363) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)