Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11989 USD / NOK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 35% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,211 (kr 35,122) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)