Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 542 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11528 USD / NOK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 24% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,657 (kr 40,398) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)