Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11656 USD / NOK
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 34% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,010 (kr 42,984) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 9 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)