Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 22% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,911 (4,148 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)