Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 21% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,463 (3,519 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)