Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / LBP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 17% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,809 (5,732,720 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)