Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00066 USD / LBP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 10% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,820 (4,241,532 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)