Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14576 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 52% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,342 ($b16,068) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)