Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14556 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 55% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,409 ($b9,683) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)