Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14579 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,772 ($b12,158) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (36 minutes ago)