Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00900 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,889 (¥321,017) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)