Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00900 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,068 (¥563,317) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)