Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00896 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,493 (¥389,666) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)