Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 5% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,809 (€4,089) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)