Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,460 (﷼ 46,360,954) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)