Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 591 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 17% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,083 in Toledo, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)