Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01547 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 54% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,447 (₨93,516) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)