Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Albany, New York, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 760 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00786 USD / ALL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 56% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,380 (175,439 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)