Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 718 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 25% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,692 (€3,137) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)