Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01482 USD / INR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,591 (₨107,300) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)