Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01420 USD / MZN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 23% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,884 (203,151 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (41 minutes ago)