Cost of living comparison between Teresina, Brazil and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31584 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,608 (R$ 5,092) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)