Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05424 USD / MXN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,155 (Mex$ 21,289) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)