Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,779 (CH$1,809,243) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)