Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00157 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 36% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,124 (CH$1,987,501) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)