Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,401 in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 32,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (32 minutes ago)