Cost of living comparison between Tempe, Arizona, United States and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,575 in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)