Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,837 in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)