Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08049 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 46% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,357 (R 16,860) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)