Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04281 USD / HNL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 35% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,632 (L 38,116) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (25 minutes ago)