Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 631 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04355 USD / HNL
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 30% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,201 (L 50,535) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)