Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22510 USD / GHS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 12% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,795 (GH₵16,859) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)