Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 34% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,985 (€2,561) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)