Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,578 (€3,043) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)