Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $3,084 (€2,719) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)