Cost of living comparison between Tarnów, Poland and Albany, New York, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25117 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,813 (7,219 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)