Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24254 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 53% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,773 (7,312 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)