Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27538 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,900 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,469 (8,965 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)