Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01946 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,257 (Php115,968) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (43 minutes ago)