Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14576 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 58% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,935 ($b13,277) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (40 minutes ago)