Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14491 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 54% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,746 ($b12,047) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (23 minutes ago)