Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14576 USD / BOB
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,468 ($b10,070) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)