Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23820 USD / RON
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 58% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,038 (4,358 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)