Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 571 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10505 USD / MAD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 49% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,385 (22,707 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)