Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 519 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10907 USD / MAD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,139 (19,609 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)