Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06419 USD / ARS
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,281 (ARS $19,956) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)