Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 6% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,203 (€4,420) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)