Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.255 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 10% more expensive than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,162 (€4,112) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Albany, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)