Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03334 USD / TWD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 50% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $1,238 (37,122 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (about 2 hours ago)