Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Albany, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03334 USD / TWD
Do you live in Albany, New York? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 49% cheaper than in Albany, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,000 in Albany, New York you would need to make just about $2,527 (75,799 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)